Why Twist and Taste?


Food dishes all around the world taste delicious you just need to adjust them and “twist” them to suit your taste.

When I prepare food, I like to be flexible. I like to give my food character and originality. I believe in the final result. I believe in using fresh ingredient. I believe in cooking with pleasure.

Saturday 26 March 2011

Wedding Cake 2

This is today..
I came back very happy from the wedding party.
The cake looked good and tasted good…
That is what I was told by everybody…
It was finished!
 People loved the details..
I was Happy.
 


There is another wedding next week! and I got an order!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic!!! You are a cake genius Faiza. I am well impressed with how your cake turned up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. faboulous cake, hilarious figurines (bride and groom) and a very delicate sponge (yes I was from the lucky ones who tasted it). My boys were impressed, they want to order one for their birthdays

    ReplyDelete