Why Twist and Taste?


Food dishes all around the world taste delicious you just need to adjust them and “twist” them to suit your taste.

When I prepare food, I like to be flexible. I like to give my food character and originality. I believe in the final result. I believe in using fresh ingredient. I believe in cooking with pleasure.

Saturday 19 March 2011

Handbag Birthday Cake


Handbag Birthday Cake.
It is not unfair that people get different things. That is life. Some people live rich with little effort..others are poor even though they always work hard.
Some live with a fairly good health, others get illnesses.
What is unfair is that people do not appreciate what they get.
What is unfair is that Some people prefer to suffer when they are given the chance to live in peace with themselves..  
What is that to do with the cake?
I had an interesting discussion with my little daughter when she pointed out that she is the only one who got a “bought cake from the supermarket!” the rest of the family (including some of their friends!) I made the effort and time to make the cake for them…
I explained that it was unfortunate that her birthday was not on a week end.
But then she had a good time with her friends at the week end when she had “a lot of fun” including making the cheese cake….




2 comments: