Why Twist and Taste?


Food dishes all around the world taste delicious you just need to adjust them and “twist” them to suit your taste.

When I prepare food, I like to be flexible. I like to give my food character and originality. I believe in the final result. I believe in using fresh ingredient. I believe in cooking with pleasure.

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Pizza Hearts


These little pizzas are for my 3 year old daughter for the love she spreads and clearly expresses all the time to me, her dad, her brothers and sisters.
Since her first visit to Pizza Hut, she calls any pizza: “Pizza hut” but with her baby accent it comes out as “pizza heart” hence the idea...
There is no need to give a recipe here. It is all about the idea!
Use your favorite pizza dough, your best pizza sauce.. cut to shape and cook with love...
These little beauties would be perfect as part of a finger food buffet... or simply to offer to your loved ones..

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment