Why Twist and Taste?


Food dishes all around the world taste delicious you just need to adjust them and “twist” them to suit your taste.

When I prepare food, I like to be flexible. I like to give my food character and originality. I believe in the final result. I believe in using fresh ingredient. I believe in cooking with pleasure.

Saturday 4 June 2011

Chakchouka, Houmous, Caramelised onion and other stuff!

My daughter who is 17 and works part time wanted to invite her friends over, She has a very tight budget and I was suffering from back ache for 2 weeks… (Still feeling the pain !).
I needed to cook for 15 Young people (My kids, my daughter’s friends and me (Well I am still young!.. Besides, age is not a number…it is a feeling!...Well that’s the only way you can deal with it with pride!)
Cooking for a big number, with a very tight budget and by a woman on a stick(its my BACK not my age… I insist) seemed as an impossible mission!
But we succeeded…. In two hours, I produced a good variety.. have to say, my daughter did all the cleaning, clearing, stretching and bending… I think we formed a good working team… the girls were good at bringing in other stuff.. we had a cake, some pastries and nachos… A well enjoyed evening!
I shall write the recipe for each dish in the next new blogs... Keep following!


No comments:

Post a Comment