Why Twist and Taste?


Food dishes all around the world taste delicious you just need to adjust them and “twist” them to suit your taste.

When I prepare food, I like to be flexible. I like to give my food character and originality. I believe in the final result. I believe in using fresh ingredient. I believe in cooking with pleasure.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Birthday Cake

Birthday Cake:
Yes! Another chance to make a cake…It’s a pleasure!
This one was for a birthday party for a colleague’s Mum!
She likes….her shoes!
I was looking forward to making it but then my back started hurting… I thought I may not be able to make it… I kept praying… for my back!
We do take our abilities for granted…
We do take our good health for granted
Its good to be able to celebrate a birthday in your seventies.... being able to wear your shoes and.... dance…..




1 comment: