Why Twist and Taste?


Food dishes all around the world taste delicious you just need to adjust them and “twist” them to suit your taste.

When I prepare food, I like to be flexible. I like to give my food character and originality. I believe in the final result. I believe in using fresh ingredient. I believe in cooking with pleasure.

Sunday 5 February 2012

Terrine tricolore

When you decide you do not like a friend anymore, you have two options:
First you can just detach yourself from them, avoid them , stop talking to them and feel discomfort every time you meet them …( Well! you are bound to meet them.. You would certainly see them at friends’ gatherings, weddings, celebrations…)
Your second option is to keep inside all your emotions and keep smiling.. go with the flow … And then , you will feel the biggest discomfort ever…. Even when they are not around .. you feel hypocritical, deceitful…
But I found a third option… You change them!!! You change what you do not like in them! And then they will look nice and you start liking them… loving them… adoring them…
Well I am still working on this theory..
I know it works on vegetables!!!! I am not sure about friends!!!)
Look at my terrine!!
I bet , all the kids who don’t like broccoli and carrots and for their taste and potatoes for their shape, would love my terrine.
Its beautiful and it tastes great but most importantly it has all the bounties of the vegetables.
You know what?
What is wrong with the Broccoli, The Carrot, the Potato in their nature form and taste???
You know what?
I wish we can stop looking at shapes and tastes and concentrate on the inner beauty of the Broccoli, Carrots, Potatoes and Friends!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment