Why Twist and Taste?


Food dishes all around the world taste delicious you just need to adjust them and “twist” them to suit your taste.

When I prepare food, I like to be flexible. I like to give my food character and originality. I believe in the final result. I believe in using fresh ingredient. I believe in cooking with pleasure.

Friday 24 February 2012

Ice cream dessert


Some recipes are simple they only need 2 or three ingredients , yet many of us fail to make them..
Take the recipe of life for example, You only need two ingredients
1)    lot of strong belief
2)    and 1 or 2 friends
While the belief is inside many of us and can come in abundance, we usually fail to harvest it.
Friends are actually rare ingredients… you really need to dig everywhere for them…
You don’t need a lot… one will do…
If you are lucky to find one, grab tightly onto (him/her/ them… because they are the ones who will help you gather your first ingredient… Your belief
As for the method of how to actually realise the recipe..
Easy… Once you find your ingredients… you’ ll see… you won’t even need to worry… 
Take the example of this cake... all is needed is a good quality Ice cream... the more the merrier...
cook a two inch sponge then top up with your favourite ice creams, freeze , decorate...






No comments:

Post a Comment