Why Twist and Taste?


Food dishes all around the world taste delicious you just need to adjust them and “twist” them to suit your taste.

When I prepare food, I like to be flexible. I like to give my food character and originality. I believe in the final result. I believe in using fresh ingredient. I believe in cooking with pleasure.

Thursday 3 November 2011

Healthy Gratin and Salad

This morning, a friend told me that I have not put any post on my blog for a while….
I did not know that this friend followed my blog….
You go through phases in life when you do things with passion because you just like doing them … and then you stop…..
Not because you don’t like doing them anymore…
You stop because you are looking for somebody to tell you you should do them again.
This somebody is your friend…
Then you go back to doing what you like doing …
Not for your friend.. but
For the love of doing them…
And for the love of being reminded by your friend that you love doing them…..
Isn't that a healthy thought...?
As Healthy as my gratin and salad...1




Et Voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment